Hey loves! Just wanted to give you an update’ I am currently in the process of moving into a smaller apartment, so I need to figure out cool ways to divide some spaces within my new apartment.
Here are a few photos I find are inspiring…
What are some ways you divide a space?
Sorry guys for taking so long on putting up another post! But I’m back on and so excited to share with you, a fun DIY project to add a little spice to your table tops and shelves! All under $25
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Jars – You can purchase these at Moskatals in DTLA or a local Micheals ($1.49 – $3.99)
2. Assorted Rocks – Whatever shape & size works perfectly. ($3.99 and up )
3. Spray Paint – Make sure to purchase a primer so that whatever color you want to use comes out nicer
4. Tarp and a well ventilated area
1.Start out preparing your space to spray paint your rocks and lid of your jars. Make sure you are in a well ventilated area please =)
2. Lay out your rocks like below and spray paint them with the primer (let it dry on each side for a good 30min)
3. Once primed take the color that you want to use and spray paint over the already primed rocks
4. Take 8.5 x 11 Sheets of paper and spray paint both sides with the color you are using then when dry crumble it
5. take the jar and fill it with the rocks. In the middle place the colored crumbled paper and place it in the middle this will allow you to take up the middle space so you don’t have to buy too many rocks.
6. close the jar & tadaaa! your done =)
“The Best Panang Curry I have ever tasted in my life!”
I don’t think I’ve ever tasted a curry like this before. It was so good! I’m salivating talking about it every bite that I took of that curry was different every single time .
This place is a newly opened Thai Street Food restaurant in the Grand Central Market of downtown LA. I have yet to discover the best kept secrets at this market. While having the best food experience of my life it was gratifying to see how passionate the chefs were. They interacted with each and every one of their customers and were so excited to hear the, “ooohs and ahhhs and omg! this is so good” remarks. I think I loved seeing how much passion they put into the food. I love the fact that they only have 3 things on the menu. It made it that much easier to order. Anyways, back to my curry story… right when you take a bite of this curry an explosion of flavor hits every single taste bud because its soooo good! I kicked myself for not trying their sticky rice which was what they were named after! Anyways I will be back again to try another one of their explosion filled flavor dishes. Ughh.. I’m hungry thinking about it.
Anyways! Happy Friday everyone have an amazing Friday night. Try to discover something new today… =)
Front view of my living room.
Everything in this photo was either found at the Rose Bowl Flea Market or Craigslist. I love every part of this living room and I hope you guys do too! I did a few DIY projects as well and spray paint became my best friend through it all lol!
COUCH $700.00 (Z Gallerie Outlet) , Coffee table $90(Rose Bowl Flea Market), Side Mirrored Glass Table $45 (Rose Bowl Flea Market), Lamp $19 (Craigslist – came in silver so I spray painted it gold) Pillows $17 (DIY project materials from Micheal Levine DTLA).
in the dining area my fiance bought me all those pieces so that doesn’t count for being budget friendly. The ikea console was a fun project someone on craigslist sold it to us for $100 and I bought the two wood onlays for $8 each the whole thing plus spray paint cost me about $121.00 for the T.V console. I love wood onlays because it can make anything look like its worth $$$ you can purchase it on http://www.knobsandhardware.com/ and you can also look on google and maybe you can find them for cheaper. The sunburst mirror took forever and a day lols! but it cost me about $40 to make. There are various tutorials on pinterest! I followed http://www.howtogal.com/2013/04/wood-shim-sunburst-mirror.html